bigger than your trunk? Sky delivers!
Just one day's notice for most neighborhoods.
Planting a new orchard, or rose garden, or mixed border? Got your heart set on a tree or fountain too large for your vehicle? In the middle of a big landscape project, and you just don't want to take the time to come pick up more stepping stones and bags of sand?
Sky delivers! Plants, statuary, fountains, stepping stones, and bagged goods - Monday through Saturday.
- Delivery charges depend on the address - call for details.
- Standard delivery charge is for curbside delivery. Additional charges may apply if you want products brought up stairs, taken to back yard, or otherwise placed.
- If you are having multiple items delivered to the same address at the same time, one delivery charge applies to the whole order.
- Items requiring two or more people to deliver will be charged one delivery charge per person.
- Fountain installation and set up is additional. Call for quote.
Sky delivers! Bulk materials - we require a 10 yard minimum. Our trucks have three internal bins, so customers can get up to three different products to make the minimum. (For example, a customer could get six yards of bark, two yards of soil, and two yards of gravel.) If you need only a few yards total, please call Sky for a referral to a local landscaper who can help you.
We deliver Monday through Saturday, and offer next day service at no additional charge. Download the bulk material price list (PDF) for both pickup and delivery now. Note: additional delivery charges apply to deliveries south of the Ship Canal, Eastside, or Mill Creek. Please call for an exact quote for those areas.